Greenhouse farming has been rapidly growing in recent years as an alternative to open farming. It is mainly used to modify growth climatic conditions for accelerating plant maturity and optimizing crop yield.
Greenhouse Plastic Cover Films are an essential component in the intensive farming of fruits, vegetables and other agricultural products like flowers.
The following provides an overview of our AGRI FILM Products and services:
Taldeen Agri-films are made of strong and durable plastic which is co-extruded in five layers.
Our state-of-the art machine allows us to produce uniform thickness across the film and to use several additives in a very efficient way.
We can supply Agri-film in several sizes from 4m up to 16m, with a thickness range of 110-300 microns.
Our Agri-films are supplied in 4 different grades which are summarised as follows:
1) Economic Solution for 1 season & 2 seasons.
2) Medium Standard Solution for different seasons which resist up to 350 ppm Sulfur per year.
3) High Standard Solution for different seasons which resist up to 650 ppm Sulfur per year.
4) Critical Solution for flowers and vegetables which last for 4 years and can resist up to 4,500 ppm Sulfur for the whole life time.
Product Stand Features
➢ UV stabilizers – our quality additives provide the film with enhanced protection against the harmful effects of the sun, increasing its useful service life.
➢ Taldeen includes special additives and formulations to improve plant growth and yield productivity with their 4 different types of films based on customer request such as:
• Thermal Additives – reduce differences in temperature between day and night.
• Cooling Effect additives – reduce temperature inside the greenhouse by 2 to 3 degrees in day time.
• Anti-fog additives – eliminate moisture droplets by creating a continuous thin layer of water running
down to the sides, thus improving transparency and reducing fungus.
• Anti-insect additives – to prevent entry of harmful insects out of the greenhouse.
• Light Diffuser Additives – to distribute the light uniformly to the complete area of the greenhouse, increasing plant growth.
• Anti-Blackening Additives – to prevent the blackening of petals.
• Greenhouse cover films
• To control weeds, pests and diseases
• Packaging applications films
• Direct covering films
• Vegetable farming films
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON AGRI FILM PRODUCTS : we would invite you to contact us for discussions on any specific product application which is not covered above and we would be pleased to assist.